Resistance bands have come to be a popular fitness aid for those who practice yoga and who are looking for a good alternative to body weight equipment that many people prefer. These are nothing more than thin rubber bands that are wrapped in a waist band with a locking mechanism. They have been used by people of all ages for a long time, even though they have not received the same amount of publicity as weights or dumbbells. The reason why this new form of resistance exercise has gained such widespread popularity is because it provides an excellent workout for the lower back, abdomen, chest, arms, and legs.
There are two types of resistance bands that you can use for your yoga workout. One is a webbing type, where the bands are stretched across the surface of the floor. The other is a type where they hang from the walls instead of being stretched across the floor. If you want to avoid injury to your joints, you will have to select the one that is designed to work in this manner. Regardless of which type you choose, these bands are a great way to keep your body toned and flexible and to make you fit and strong.
A wide variety of Door Anchor Bands For Yoga are available on the market. You can select from an assortment of different styles and colors to match your exercise mat or home decor. In addition, you will find resistance bands made of rubber that will roll over the floor, but do not grip the floor with a wide mouth. They can also be filled with chalk to increase your resistance. Both types are great for yoga and offer excellent resistance levels. Choose the one that suits your needs.
Fitness Resistance bands Door Anchor Crossfit Elastic Bands For Fitness Yoga Pilates Latex Tube Training Exercise Equipment
Size of sponge:appx 4*4.2CM
Material:Hight quality ribbon+sponge
Sports:Fitness resistance bands workout
- Super Strong Heavy Duty Construstion:The Bodylastics door anchor is designed and manufactured to be super strong. We have to make it robust, as the largest Bodylastics systems produce up to 404 lbs of tension. Every Bodylastics anchor is made with thick nylon webbing, heavy duty stitching and nylon inner cores for additional stability.
- Works At All Points Of The Door: The Bodylastics door anchor utilizes dense but soft foam, that is 3 inches in diameter. Therefore, it can secure your bands at all points, even if there is a sizeable space at the top and bottom of the door. This feature greatly increases the number of exercises that you can perform.
- Protect Your Door and Your Bands:The soft foam end of the anchor will help prevent scratching and denting of your door. This becomes super important as you stretch the bands create great force between the anchor and your door. The loop side of the anchor incorporates neoprene padding. This will help preserve your bands by creating a soft surface for them to press against when they are stretched.
- Teflon material core encircled with TPR buffer ring.
- Perfect in workmanship, strong resistance to pressure
1 * resistance bands door anchor